Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tomorrow is the big day. The day we find out what happens next. The day that we find out if all of her hard work paid off.
She has surgery tomorrow to hopefully, God willing, remove the cancer in her left breast. And to be on the safe side, so she doesnt have to go through all of this for a third time five or ten years down the road, shes removing her right breast also. I would give anything to be with her right now and not be stuck at school studying for exams, but I cant. These past few months have been difficult for all of us but its definitely brought us closer as a family and me and her like friends. Mom, I am so proud of you and I know you will get through this and make a fast recovery. I cant wait to see you oh so soon with a big smile on your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment