Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I've never really been one to show emotion or talk about my feelings. I would hide any signs of liking a boy in public and I would only talk to the ones I really liked on the computer (so mature, right?). I was afraid of falling for someone and getting hurt along the way. Until it felt right.
I started liking this boy as a sophomore in high school. He was 'down always' and I was later to be named 'most likely to be in the know'. How we got together is still up in the air, Klug likes to take credit saying she planted the idea in our heads with a 'he said she said' story and I like to say it all started when he spilled water on me at a school dance (how nice), but however it started and ended and started and ended- it stuck. 
Now, six months/five years later, this boy and I are still together. We've had our problems- he gets on my nerves, I annoy him, he likes to play call of duty and listen to talk radio, and I like to snuggle and Keep up with the Kardashians. But somehow we make it work and boy, am I glad it does. Because its you, i like.

Image emersonmade

No comments:

Post a Comment